PHOTO BY SHREVEPORT DDA & SHANNON PALMER
- Clean Sweep: Top 3 Blight Problems of Louisiana Communities and Practical Tips for Tackling. Louisiana Municipal Association Annual Convention, Monroe, Louisiana. August 2019 (repeated at LMA Mid-Year Conference, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, February 2020).
- Getting it Right in Zoning and Land Use Decisions, a Guide to Fairness in Land Use Decision-Making. Upstate Rising Conference, Bossier Parish Community College. August 2018.
- Warning: Legal Quicksand. Some Common Municipal Employment Tangles and Suggested Guidance to Avoid Them. Louisiana Municipal Clerks Association, Shreveport, Louisiana. March 2018.
- Top 3 Troublesome Nuisances of Louisiana Communities and your Legal Arsenal for Solving Them. Upstate Rising Conference, Bossier Parish Community College. July 2017.
- Who Rules? State-Local Government Preemption Controversies in Louisiana. Louisiana City Attorneys Association, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. October 2016.
- Who are you Calling Arbitrary? A Guide to help Protect your Land Use Decisions without Inviting Lawsuits. Louisiana Chapter of American Planning Association, Houma, Louisiana. March 2016.